Bureau of Elections
845 N Motel Blvd.
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88007
Voice: (575) 647-7428
Fax: (575) 527-9857
TDD: (575) 525-5951
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Federal/Overseas Registration Application and Absentee Ballot Request
- VoterView - Search voter registration information
- Voter Registration Cancellation Application
- New Mexico Secretary of State
- New Mexico Elected Officials
- New Mexico Legislature
- Find Your State Legislator
Third Party Registration Agents(VRA)
- New Mexico Secretary of State Third Party Agents
- Voter Registration Agent Log
- Voter Registration Agent Manual
Become a Poll Worker
Contact the Doņa Ana County Bureau of Elections at (575) 647-7428. You must be a registered voter, although party affiliation is not a factor. Presiding judges receive $200 for working on Election Day, and $25 for picking up precinct voting supplies on the Monday before Election Day. Judges and clerks receive $150 for their services on Election Day.
Early Voting Hours
Early Voting Hours for Elections are as follows:
County Clerks office --Beginning the 28th day prior to Election Day on regular days of business from 8am to 5pm, and ending the Saturday prior to Election Day from 10am to 6pm.
Alternate voting locations Alternate voting locations will open starting the third Saturday prior to Election Day and ending on the Saturday prior to election day. These locations will be open each day except Sundays and Mondays. The hours of operation are Tuesday through Friday 12pm to 8pm and Saturdays from 10am to 6pm.