The Doña Ana County Finance Department is divided into five major components: General Ledger compliance, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Budget. The General Ledger functions include oversight of all financial procedures for the county.
The Payroll function includes Payroll processing for county personnel and preparation of various reports.
The Accounts Payable office processes checks to county vendors (weekly), reconciles invoices to purchase orders and maintains files on county payments.
The Accounts Receivable office is responsible for all county billings and receives and receipts payments, except for tax collection, which is handled by the County Treasurer's Office.
The Budget area is responsible for preparing the county's annual budget ($155 million in FY2009/2010), authorizing purchases, etc., based on the availability of funds and in compliance with the County Commission approvals.
Doña Ana County Budget
- 2013-2014 Budget – (PDF - 2,603kB)
- 2012-2013 Budget – (PDF - 3,101kB)
- 2011-2012 Budget – (PDF - 2,487kB)
- 2010-2011 Budget – (PDF - 2,535kB)
- 2009-2010 Budget – (PDF - 2,386kB)
- 2008-2009 Budget – (PDF - 5,050kB)
- Fiscal Year 2012 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 759kB)
- Fiscal Year 2011 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 1,029kB)
- Fiscal Year 2010 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 646kB)
- Fiscal Year 2009 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 8,418kB)
- Fiscal Year 2008 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 9,131kB)
- Fiscal Year 2007 Audited Financial Statements – (PDF - 7,775kB)