The Doña Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its regular meeting on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
1. Roll Call of Officers
2. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes: Meeting of May 10, 2012
4. Public Input for Items Not on the Agenda
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
5. Case # CV12-003: Sanchez
• Property Owner/Applicant: Jorge Sanchez
• Request: Variance to front yard setbacks within the Performance District. The applicant is proposing an 11’ 11” foot front yard setback in order to construct a 6 car garage; where a twenty-five (25) foot front yard setback is required
• Location: 8725 South Highway 28, in Chamberino, NM
• Lot Size: 3.0-acre
• Legal Information: recorded on Oct. 19, 2010 under instrument #1028887, in the Doña Ana County Clerk’s office. Map Code # 4-013-154-334-323
• Case Manager: Albert Casillas
6. Staff Input
7. Commission Input
Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, N M 88007.