Doña Ana County News
AMENDED: NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING: JULY 17, 2012
|Full Agenda Packet||bocc_2012-07-17.pdf PDF (7k)|
The Doņa Ana County Board of Commissioners will convene a Special Meeting to be held on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. in the Doņa Ana County Commission Chambers, 1st Floor, Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 North Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Commission Members Present and Determination of Quorum.
COMMISSION CONVENES AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS IN OPEN SESSION.
- Determine Award of RFP 12-0051 Senior and Family Services, 12-0052 Animal Services, 12-0053 Economic Development Services, 12-0054 Education Services and 12-0055 Youth Services and Delegate Signature Authority to the County Manager for Related Contract Documents Brian D Haines, County Manager, will discuss.
- Authorize Staff to Amend the Preliminary FY13 Budget as Necessary Brian D. Haines, County Manager, will discuss.
- Approve Publication of Title and General Summary of an Ordinance Adopting Various International, National and New Mexico Building-Related Codes, and Local Amendments, and Adopting County Construction Standards, and General Permitting Requirements Chuck McMahon, Community Development Director, will discuss.
- Approve Publication of Title and General Summary of an Ordinance Adopting the 2009 International Fire Code Robert Monsiviaz, Fire Marshal, will discuss.
- Public Input
COMMISSION ADJOURNS AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS.
THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
NOTE: Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in Doņa Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Any request should be made to the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, as soon as possible prior to the event at which accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator, at 525-5884 (voice) or 525-2951 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd. Las Cruces, NM 88007.
Spanish language interpretation services are now available upon request for participation in Doņa Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Please contact the Health & Human Services Department, at 525-5870, at least 48 hours prior to the event. Servicios de interpretaciķn en las juntas será disponible por peticiķn. Por favor llame 525-5870 por lo menos 48 horas por adelantado para pedir este servicio.