Doña Ana County News
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING ON JULY 26, 2012
The Doña Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its regular meeting on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
1. Roll Call of Officers
2. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes: Meeting of July 12, 2012
4. Public Input for Items Not on the Agenda
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
5. Case # CV12-004: Kim
• Property Owner/Applicant: Julieta Kim
• Request: The applicant is proposing a gravel parking area in order to pursue a Non-Residential Land Use Application (Case # PDNR 11-004) to operate a flea market; where a paved parking lot is required.
• Location: 404 McCombs Rd., Chaparral, NM
• Lot Size: 2.12-acres
• Legal Information: Recorded in the Doña Ana County Clerk’s office as Instrument # 0829316 on Oct. 23, 2008. Map Code # 4-029-154-045-473.
• Case Manager: Albert Casillas
6. Staff Input
7. Commission Input
Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, N M 88007.