Health Fund External Agency Evaluation Committee Criteria
• Not a current member of the Health and Human Services (HHS) Alliance
• Not employed by, related to an employee or otherwise associated with an agency that has received funding from Doña Ana County in the past two years, or is applying for funding in the current year.
• Has been a resident of Doña Ana County for at least three years.
• Demonstrates familiarity with the healthcare system/services in Doña Ana County.
• Represents providers, consumers or advocates of healthcare services.
• Has not served on evaluation committee for three consecutive years.
Prior to public recommendations to the Doña Ana County Board of Commissioners, each applicant selected to the evaluation committee will be required to:
• Attend a training orientation
• Sign a conflict-of-interest form
• Read all proposals (individually to include a weekend or from Friday - Monday).
• Score each of the proposals individually.
• Meet a minimum of two times to discuss scoring/funding /strength and weakness in a group setting facilitated by Doña Ana County staff.
• May be required to attend one or more meetings of the Doña Ana County Board of Commissioners