AVAILABLE THROUGH ON-LINE DOCUMENTS.
Search for Probate Cases filed in the Dona Ana County Probate Court from 1987 - present. To request copies of probate documents, contact the Doña Ana County Clerk’s Office at 575-647-7421.
- Download Guide to Search Probate Documents
Steps to registering for Online Documents Search:
1. Go to www.donaanacounty.org
2. Click Department
3. Click Documents online
4. Scroll down and click Request Online Document/Fraud Protection
5. Fill out request for a username and password for online documents search.
6. Click Submit
7. You will receive notification by e-mail.
Steps to research a probate case:
1. Once you have received your username and password repeat steps 1-3.
2. Click on Online Documents under Already Registered?
3. Enter your username and password
4. Click Login
5. Click Search Public Records
6. Under General Criteria change the Search Type to Probate-Search by Names/Dates /Case Number
7. Type in Decedent name under Specific Criteria
8. You may add a date range for death or for Filing Date but it is not required.
9. Click Search
10. Click the Case number to Review the case information